Surrey WOMEN'S GOLF
The County Card provides an exciting opportunity to play at over 1,000 courses in 27 counties in England at a reduced green fee.
It has gone digital. It is now available as a free app on your phone.
The scheme has always been run jointly with the Surrey Golf Union, and full information regarding how you can download the app can be found below.
If you do not have access to a smartphone you can request a physical card, but this must be done via your golf club office and the card will be sent direct to the club for you to pick up.
Please remember the County Card rules:
- Members MUST book in advance with the Secretary or Professional of the Club where they wish to play and confirm their tee time. Clubs may otherwise refuse to give a discount.
- The suggested green fee for Clubs is the Members’ Guest Fee, but the Club concerned decides the reduced fee.
- Members must conform to the Club dress code, etiquette and any other rules and regulations.
- A Handicap Certificate may be required.
- Members should not expect Clubs to accept large parties. Bookings of up to four people are reasonable.
- Clubs may only accept county card bookings on certain days and/or times