The SLCGA signed the Women in Golf Charter, an initiative launched by the R&A to encourage more and better participation by women in golf, in June 2021. This demonstrates our committment to providing a welcoming and inspiring environment in Surrey for women and girls to play golf or work in the golf industry. As Surrey Women's Golf we continue this work.
The SWG has set the following goals:
1. Ensure excellent governance within the SWG at all levels;
2. As a SafeGolf accredited county, ensure policies and procedures remain up to date;
3. Encourage all golf clubs in Surrey to sign the Women in Golf Charter;
4. Deliver initiatives annually targeting women/girls and families aligned with key England Golf campaigns;
5. Monitor participation by women and girls in golf across the County;
6. Appoint a committee to raise our presence on social media;
7. Appoint a County Charter Champion who can assist with the promotion and reporting of the Charter - Jane Bathurst.
• Addington Palace Golf Club • Ashford Manor Golf Club • Betchworth Park Golf Club • Bramley Golf Club • Clandon Regis Golf Club • Coombe Wood Golf Club • Dorking Golf Club • Epsom Golf Club • Farnham Golf Club • Hankley Common Golf Club • Hindhead Golf Club • Horne Park Golf Club • Hurtmore Golf Club • Leatherhead Golf Club • Limpsfield Chart Golf Club • Milford Golf Club • Pine Ridge Golf Centre • Puttenham Golf Club • Reigate Heath Golf Club • Royal Mid Surrey Golf Club • St George’s Hill Golf Club • Strawberry Hill Golf Club • Sunbury Golf Centre • Sunningdale Golf Club • Surbiton Golf Club • Sutton Green Golf Club • Tandridge Golf Club • Tyrrells Wood Golf Club • Walton Heath Golf Club • Worplesdon Golf Club